"XENOSTRUCTURALISM" (A.Glass 2021) close up of animation, artwork from XENOSTRUCTURALISM III and written explanation.

 


(Image 1.)

(Image 2.)




The above artwork titled "XENOSTRUCTURALISM", which was a term I created for a sequence written into my 2017 novel "CATACLYSMAL".   The image appeared in the 2021 XENOSTRUCTURLISM III catalogue, and of the same year I added animation to the catalogued image, which of course is static due to the fact all my artwork is to be framed and printed.  I am not a fan of purely digitized art floating around on some server, somewhere on a database.  Tangible prints are a one off and never duplicated.  Hence the art's rarity.  The new XENOSTRUCTURALISM IV catalogue is due in 2023, in the meantime I will briefly explain the art and animation.

The image represents Sex and the Universe, although it is not titled as that.  The animation portrays the perpetual motion of creation, I added, only for the animation whole universes from the Hubble Deep View images, which are absorbed into a womb like void.  Note: Image 1.  If you look carefully, the Universes are not only consumed, but destroyed by the abyss.  Only to be reborn. 

The "XENOSTRUCTURALISM" art piece (Image 2) is essentially a sexual mediation, and not about procreation.  The animation sums this up very well.

___

A.Glass 2023

Comments