NYXI "Eclipsed By Fate" debut EP



I present to you, NYXI "Eclipsed By Fate" debut EP.  Five tracks of esoterical, occult, metal infused spiritual meditation, all composed by me with assistance.  The temple is the streets, nature and the world, to be attached, is to be detached.  And be released from the restless spirits.  All lyrics were written by me, based off my 2023 and 2024 Thoth Tarot card readings, in which I converted my chosen readings into lyrical compositions.  And finally, the art was also created by me, from the XENOSTRUCTURALISM V catalogue titled "Rise, Heterodox. In difficulty, there is no Fear." (A.Glass 2024)

*Be sure to listen in HD at 1080p


Track list as follows:  


Beginning

1. ASCENT 

2. SPEAK IN SILENCE

Middle

3. XIII

4. RESTLESS BURDEN

End

5. INVERTED THRONE

Spirit, released.


Lyrics, with more artwork, images and a film clip.  Very soon.

___

All lyrics, song titles, music, art/video imagery created by A.Glass. (2024)



Comments