EXCERPT: THREEASFOUR. COUTURE 2023.


"...The trio of creatives, utilizing the futurists imprint, more so 3D printing to create textures and intricate arrays for their collections, have grounded the collections within the metaphysical, science and natural construct in formulating their distinct looks.  And it is nature as a creative engine, with its patterns and configurations, seen through our own humanistic imprint, as we, human beings, transcend through nature.  And there is no doubting that at the same time, we are undeniable having an impact on its foundations.  To our detriment.  

From time to time, although not of late, I had inserted into the many fashion reviews that I have written over the years, of my own art manifesto titled XENOSTRUCTURALISM.  To which, I have four catalogues that have documented my art over the last 10 years.   I do try not to equate my own art with the art and design, that includes fashion, of others.  But, I do sometimes see, coincidently or not, similarities of my own artistic concepts within the ThreeASFOUR template.  

I am fascinated within the idea of redefining our humanistic construct, and thinking back to the COVID pandemic in 2020, I wrote an article at the same time which appeared on CHIASMUS..."

___

Full review:  chiasmusmagazine.blogspot.com/2023/08/threeasfour-couture-2023.html

(A.Glass 2023)

Comments