Quote: "Daceion Ionadi" from EVENFALL OF THE HELICAL (A.Glass 2022)

 


"As Kysto reaches out with both hands, allowing Ionadi to gently grasp them.

We'll get through this together, I'll help you. But, you have to do the heavy lifting. Your mind is in bad place, you have to ease off the drugs and we'll work on the fears, straighten this out. Very important. If it is left unhealed, you'll become chronic and you'll enter the hell state, to which, you may never be able to escape. Life is not about pain any more or less than a moment in time. We heal in that moment.




I.     ARKTALUS

II.    ORACLES MYSTERIUM

III.    DACEION IONADI

IV.    THE AZIMUTH PRINCIPLE




"I have just completed my 6th paperback novel titled "Evenfall of the Helical", which is my most personal, spiritual, dark and powerful book to date, melding my interest in
metaphysics, the occult and science.  From Hell State to Healing and its Realizations, incorporating all my studies of left hand Eastern spiritual teachings from iconoclastic Zen to Esoteric Buddhism, through to Western symbols of occultism."


Comments