Quote: "SATRAN KAEVON" (A.GLASS 2017)

 





"leaning forward Ainslee lifts the cup of coffee with her left hand and takes a sip. "...he's a Professor....of philosophy I think?"

"You think? Oh, dear me, two intellectuals dating," Feldstein replies smiling.

"Wait...Journalism is my forte, so is public relations and of course international relations. I relay information, at times add to its relevance, not create it, and certainly not ponder too much. Couldn't imagine anything worst than having some long winded discussion with this guy. I save my intellectual banter with you..."

"Which I always looking forward to, the potentiality of nuclear war mixed with your gossip."

Ainslee nods with a cheeky smile. "That's right it's war, Zen and sex."

Both women laugh."


___


SATRAN KAEVON (A Glass 2017)

https://www.amazon.com/SATRAN-KAEVON-Adrian-Glass-ebook/dp/B07536GSY7

Comments