Critical observation: "IN REGARDS TO ITS RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR, COMPOSITE NUMBERS OF THE MAJOR ARCANA TAROT CARDS AND MY CHATGPT TAROT CARD READING " (PART 5)"

 


Once again, I am not that overly impressed.   There is an endearing charm to ChatGPT, however it is clunky and awkward in its responses.   The calculation, in this dialogue, was without the minus signs and I would have thought it could have worked that out, instead it went the long way around and over complicated the calculation.   Therefor an incorrect answer was produced.  To which I then had to spell it out step by step as though it was an actual person.  Which defeats the AI credentials in my opinion.  Also, it made a blatant error with not including 21 as a composite number from a deck of 22 Major Arcana Tarot cards, choosing 20 as the second last composite before the 22nd card.  After I pointed this out.  It apologized, realizing its mistake. 

(A.Glass 2023)

___

Full link re: with ChatGPT dialogue:  chiasmusmagazine.blogspot.com/2023/05/my-conversation-with-chatgpt-in-regards_18.html 

Comments