Music: Sex Witch - "Kassidat El Hakka"


"I am fleeing, but I do not know what from

Life has no time for me, life has no time here I am fleeing, but I do not know what from When I die, I'm going back to what I was I am fleeing, but I do not know what from When I die, I'm going back to what I was Nothing, nothing, nothing You can not sleep at night and you spend your time At the end of breath As your knowledge pushes you to the end of time The doctors will not cure your torment The right to seek is in your hands Seek now, seek now I am fleeing, but I do not know what from I am fleeing, but I do not know what from Life has no time for me, let me be free It will linger in your soul It will linger in your soul It will linger in your soul If you are fleeing and you do not know It will linger in your soul When I die, I'll go back to where I was"

Comments