Quote: "ORACLES MYSTERIUM" FROM THE NOVEL EVENFALL OF THE HELICAL (A.GLASS 2022)

"Camila sits up, reaching across with her left hand, she picks up her lace knickers. Standing, allowing her skirt to fall down, whilst looking around for her bra, she sees it hanging from the porch railing. Walking casually towards it, she lifts it up.
Sorry, I do talk when I have sex...Just something I have always done, kinda weird right?” Camila says, sitting down on a porch chair, she places on the black lace bra.
No, well, to be honest, I was not listening.” Professor Jacobs stands, lifting up his trousers, placing them on, he then sits down opposite Camila.
She looks up at the night sky. “Also, I think I saw a UFO...”
Really?” Professor Jacobs replies, as a trained scientist his skepticism takes precedence over any speculation, he looks at Camila, who is wiping her vagina with some tissues.
...Yeah, when I orgasmed. Bright light up there, to the right...”
Jacobs just nods, watching her drop the tissues onto his small wooden table. Smiling, she looks at the Professor.
So, the question I asked when we were fucking. Are we in Santa Monica?”
Somewhat perturbed by Camila's erratic dialogue and behavior. Professor Jacobs nods. “Yes, we are.”




 


I.     ARKTALUS

II.    ORACLES MYSTERIUM

III.    DACEION IONADI

IV.    THE AZIMUTH PRINCIPLE




"I have just completed my 6th paperback novel titled "Evenfall of the Helical", which is my most personal, spiritual, dark and powerful book to date, melding my interest in
metaphysics, the occult and science.  From Hell State to Healing and its Realizations, incorporating all my studies of left hand Eastern spiritual teachings from iconoclastic Zen to Esoteric Buddhism, through to Western symbols of occultism."



Comments