READING: "Daceion Ionadi " FROM THE NOVEL EVENFALL OF THE HELICAL (A.GLASS 2022)

 


Good to see you Daceion, it has been awhile,”

Yes, and it's good to see you too Raquel. You're looking very well.”

I just turned forty four,” Morin replies.

Always beautiful”

Thank you”

Closing her eyes, whilst facing Daceion, she breathes slowly, he looks at her, whilst maintaining his own breathing in a calm and focused manner, as she meditates on his presence.

Morin opens her eyes. “All is well?” She asks, as Ionadi looks up at the ceiling of the meditation chamber.

All is well, my new book has just been released...”

Yet, you haven't come here to talk about your book. You have a question for me Daceion?”

...That is correct, I've always admired your perception Raquel.

And of you, it has, say, since when we first met and my teaching of Tantric yoga to you. I too have learned from your personality.”

A good study I hope?” Ionadi asks, in a genial and open question.

A hard one, very challenging…many sleepiness nights,” Morin replies, her expression still and calm whilst facing Ionadi.

Well, my question to you, which may be in lieu of prior experience with me Raquel is; Can persons be analyzed in terms of person-stages?

The philosophical question, in simple terms, as a trained psychologist we use the term Self Continuity as a way of somebody holding onto person-stages, which can be a problem, which may lead onto depression and anxiety, attributed by conscious and unconscious actions of ones past. Including the present time and an expectation of a future, they're all connected. So the analyses, specifically has to be very delicate when talking to a client, in relation to Self Continuity.

It is about identity?” Ionadi asks.

Accordingly, in an empirical sense, it becomes the formulation of identify, say from a person-stages or self continuity. It is to attain and form social bonds. Of course, this can go awry.”

The misrepresentation of the self.”

Correct and as we know, these digital relays, smart phones, social media feeds. Do precisely that, to impress an audience at the expense of the self. We have, even though I don't subscribe to Evolutionary Psychology as a lore of psychology, developed a fixation on cult of celebrity as it ends up distorting the people-stages of our existence, we want to be someone that we are not. But, my dear Daceion, you are a Buddhist or at least adhere to the Eastern philosophy of the three marks of existence, particularly Anattā...”

Non-self,” Daceion replies

...to which I also believe, despite my training in psychology, that the self is rather burdened with the ego.”

Or, more specifically, turning ones back on the self. You are more Vedic in your beliefs Morin, in that seeking of self knowledge as a liberating experience over ego...” Daceion shifts his sitting position, whilst eyeing the small snake tattoo on Raquel's middle index finger. “...I, however aim to annihilate it.”

Knowledge or ego?” She replies.

Both”


____


I.     ARKTALUS

II.    ORACLES MYSTERIUM

III.    DACEION IONADI

IV.    THE AZIMUTH PRINCIPLE




"I have just completed my 6th paperback novel titled "Evenfall of the Helical", which is my most personal, spiritual, dark and powerful book to date, melding my interest in
metaphysics, the occult and science.  From Hell State to Healing and its Realizations, incorporating all my studies of left hand Eastern spiritual teachings from iconoclastic Zen to Esoteric Buddhism, through to Western symbols of occultism."


Comments