moodboard: "The Hanged Man" art by Chris Ovidiyenko (2015). Reading was originally attached to the Thoth Tarot version of the 'Hanged Man' (A.Glass 2024).

 


"I am neither fallen or condemned.  And redemption is not what I seek, as it would be a debt owed.  And who would I owe that debt too?  To choose the position of the inverted pyramid is of the sacred, what points down into the void is also renewed by it, from Light to Dark and into Dark to Light.  The coiled serpent around the left foot shall be no curse nor burden, but a reminder of the cycle of Creation and Destruction.  And so be the serpent who lies waiting in the abyss, it is of Death and Rebirth.  And even if I have been crucified to the three orbs, representing Venus, to be seen only in the morning and evening.  I am the inbetweener of worlds.  I have resigned to no suffering.  No torment.  For let it be known; He who is drowned, is not troubled by the rain.  That the concealed truth of god is a closed "Mem", then I shall request that it open, by visions of the divine, the practice to withhold the climax of bliss, is the lucidity of the feminine."

___

From:  March 02, 2024. XII "The Hanged Man" THOTH TAROT CARD: ANALYSIS AND READING.  (A.Glass 2024)  

Comments