MOODBOARD/MUSIC: DOOMSDAY MEDITATION. PLEASE NOTE, THE COCKTAIL BAR "SUBLEVELS" IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. RECIPES/MENU LINK IN POST. * NEW COCKTAIL RECIPE IN LINK*

 


"Carmine's Desire" mulled wine was my latest creation, and it was delicious.  I have never made a mulled wine 'cocktail' before, but I love spices.  And this hit the spot with both the aged Shiraz Wine in Scotch barrels, fresh fruit and spices.  With of course, my extra touch.  All for that cold Northern Hemisphere wintery day.  I am aiming, without planning, for a new cocktail recipe soon, or at least a preliminary recipe prior to opening up the 'Sublevels' bar that may occur in Spring.  May occur, nothing set in stone.  Still, I would like to create a Tiki cocktail that is not of this world.    I have a trio of Tiki (Voodoo) ceramic drinking cups.  In the meantime, all my cocktail recipes to date: chiasmusmagazine.blogspot.com/search/label/A.Glass%20cocktails

(A.Glass 2023, 2024)

Comments