CHIASMUS MAGAZINE BLOG. 2023 A YEAR IN REVIEW: "Rituals of the Antithetical". The Eighth book by A.Glass

My 8th book was completed in 2023, titled "Rituals of the Antithetical" following after my 2022 book "Evenfall of the Helical".  Both publications are how I intended them to be, which adhere to a mysterious allure rather than an explanation of content.  I no longer, for my books, write a synopsis or offer any clues to what they are about.  The theme, which is prominent in Rituals of the Antithetical, is of private in nature, yet available to anyone which purchases the book.  Sorry, no freebies, just the occasional reading on Chiasmus.  And I am satisfied that the reading's do not reveal to much, but rather maintain the intended ambiguity of my recent book.  

Rituals of the Antithetical is a full novel made up of Three chapters, weaved together via a narrative.   




___

All "Rituals of the Antithtical" readings: chiasmusmagazine.blogspot.com/search?q=rituals+of+the+antithetical

Comments