Reading: Reading: "Coda. III." from RITUALS OF THE ANTITHETICAL (A.Glass 2023)

 





She nods, her expression somewhat somber.
I missed him, I really do. I helped him, we cared about each other. I loved him coming around and talking with me, the most amazing conversations. We complimented each other in a special way. One day, he just disappeared. I can’t remember what year it was...” She looks away, trying to recollect, yet the memories within the realm of apparitions are always fragmented. “...After my client left, I knew he was at my bedroom window, watching me and the other man having sex. I didn’t mind, it was something that we both accepted as part of the ritual for that Saturday morning…” She looks away briefly, attempting to remember the moment. “...And it was quite rigorous, the sex. Very enjoyably. I didn’t orgasm, which is normal, I would masturbate later sometimes or not come at all. I just loved the sensation. Being filled and the meditation thereafter. My lover left after we fucked and moments later there was a knock at the door, and he was there, I would let him in. We would hug each other, my goodness I wanted to fuck him so bad. He was very disciplined, I would make him a tea, we would sit and discuss ideas for books, art and movies with me.”
And what was the book idea you talked about with him?” Alaister asks, as he sips from the flask.
When I would fuck, the sex after, I would have these amazing sleeps, very vivid dreams. I would call it a meditation. If I gave my self an orgasm after my lovers, it might have been a second or third, it would be just be as pleasurable as the sex, I would feel high, elated for hours after. But, the dreams is where the ideas came from. I would wake up and begin writing, starting with the title and then the story would evolve. Yet, this time after I had sex, I didn’t sleep. He was there, I felt high…”

___


Reading:  "Coda. III." from RITUALS OF THE ANTITHETICAL (A.Glass 2023)

Comments