Quote: "Born Fatale is the Femme" from the novel THE PRAXIS CONTIUUM (A.Glass 2018)

 



"Easy...I'm enforcement..." The woman replies.

"ID..." The senior Marshal orders, as he and his colleague to step forward with their weapons aimed at the woman and man who appears drugged and gagged.

"Don't stress guys, I'm DEA...He's ours."

"I want ID...You gotta fucking show me."

The woman eyes the Marshals badges, which are attached to both of their tactical vests.

"I gotta go down stairs, call this in..." She replies, as her and the gagged man continue to move towards the staircase.

"ID...Bitch..."

"Take it easy fucknuts...You'll see it eventually, like I said, I gotta move down stairs..." She grips, with her left hand, the gagged and staggering man's right shoulder, pulling up his shirt material. With her right hand she slowly unholsters her handgun. While trying to use the man she is holding onto as cover, at the same time walking backwards towards the apartment block shared staircase, she turns quickly looking down the flight of stairs.

"Alright, I'll show you my ID!" She yells out, moving closer from behind the gagged man who she is holding onto, the blond woman talks quietly into his right ear. "You are gonna go down these stairs first, don't run, you better off sticking with me, then these losers."


___


"Born Fatale is the Femme"  THE PRAXIS CONTIUUM (A.Glass 2018)

Comments