QUOTE: "THE AZIMUTH PRINCIPLE" FROM EVENFALL OF THE HELICAL (A.GLASS 2022)

 



"Elva opens her eyes, leaning forward, she feels the sharp pain in her neck and the intense cramps within her pelvis.

Fucking idiots! I was born of that? I don't want it, never asked for this, it is not my...” She leans her head down, grimacing in pain, placing her right palm onto her forehead. “...World...My nerves, the pain, you wouldn't fucking believe the pain…” She then looks up at the fading light of the day, as the twilight, once again, begins it's decent over the City. “...Why me?”

Elva, bowing her head, puts herself into a trance like meditation, dropping her heart rate via methodically breathing slowly through her nose, which she lowers to a steady pace, shutting off the neuron path ways, as the pain dissipates to nothing"


___


"EVENFALL OF THE HELICAL"  (A.Glass 2022)


Comments