Quote: "The Azimuth Principle" from EVENFALL of the HELICAL (A.Glass 2022)

 



What are you?” Hagal asks, her expression is of anger and sadness

Oh, Well, if you believe it. I was supposed to herald in the apocalypse...” Looking over the city once again, she looks back at Hagal. “...But you're all doing a magnificent job in ending it all yourself. Excuse the pun...” Elva sits down, this time her features are visible to Hagal, who is sitting opposite her. “...I didn't believe, you see, what I am...It has taken me awhile to work it out, reconcile my past...” She points to Hagal again. “...Without bitterness mind you. But, it ain't been easy, everyday I have pain you wouldn't believe, just being in this shit hole world is enough...” Eyeing a month as it appears on the edge of the balcony railing, it then ascends into the Stygian. She stares into the darkness. “...but, I've trained myself, no teacher, master, no one...


___


I.     ARKTALUS

II.    ORACLES MYSTERIUM

III.    DACEION IONADI

IV.    THE AZIMUTH PRINCIPLE

Comments